Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Monkey!


Mason turned 15 months this weekend. I cannot believe how big he is getting. My baby boy is quickly becoming a little boy! He had his 15 month doctor appointment yesterday. Mason does not handle going to the doctors well. He cried from the second we got to the waiting room, til we went home. He did stop for a bit here and there when I let him run around and get into things. But the second he would see the Dr or Nurse he burst into tears and runs for me. Poor little mommy's boy!
For those who want to know his stats:
Height- 31 inches, 50th percentile
Weight- 22lbs 2oz, 25th percentile

P.S. It is really hard to get a good picture of Mason these days. I have to run after him with the camera hoping he will hold still long enough to get a good shot. Or I have to strap him in his booster or hold him and do an awkward self portrait. Any way this was the best I could get today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment