Sunday, March 17, 2013

I am here!!!

Oh my! The last couple months have been crazy!! Sick kids, business trips, hockey tournaments, birthday parties, hospitals, deaths, and daily life on top. But I have been strong and managed to keep not only my sanity but health as well. With a few bumps in the road I have still managed to keep peeling off the weight. I am now 25lbs down and half way to my first goal! This is very exciting to me, because from this point the weight I want to lose is less then the weight I have already lost. That thought makes things a bit easier for me to stomach. :)
 I have been keeping up with my running as well, and my back has only complained a little. I have made my training plan for now up to my 13.1. I have also planned (and registered for) my races for the year. I may add one or two more but right now I have five races that I am doing. A 2mile, 5K, 6K, 10K and 13.1. I am so excited for this running season to start for me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment