Friday, December 31, 2010

Good bye 2010...Hello 2011!!!

Today is New Years Eve. As of midnight it will be 2011. A new year, A fresh start. And like most people I am looking back at 2010 and trying to figure out what I can do better. How I can make myself a better person, wife, mother and friend. Because basically this past year I really sucked at all of it. I lost weight and gained it back. I was there for friends then let them down. I put my marriage first but shoved it aside when things got tough. I did all I could for my kids but lost my patients more then I can count. I tried to love me as me, but secretly I hate myself.
This year I am not making any promises or resolutions. I am just going to do! I am going to get healthy. I am going to run that 5K. I am going to make time for my friends and be there for them as much as I can be. I am putting my marriage on top! I am going to be the best Mom I can possible be! And last but not least I am going to make time for me, find out who I am again. I need to be happy if I am going to do anything I want to do this year.
So here is to 2011 and all the adventures it will bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment